These burgers are insanely tasty and take only minutes to make. Serve with a large mixed salad of your choice (I love them with my Green Slaw with Mango Mayo) and perhaps a little tomato salsa.
- 500g chicken (protein)
- 2 cloves garlic, roughly chopped (carb)
- 1 small piece of fresh ginger, finely chopped
- 1/2 small bunch fresh coriander, roughly chopped
- 1 onion, roughly chopped (carb)
- 1 small red chilli, roughly chopped (carb)
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 2 tablespoons olive oil (fat)
- 1 lime, cut into 4 wedges for serving (carb)
Mix all of the ingredients, except the oil, together in a bowl. If you are unable to obtain minced chicken, simply place all the ingredients in a food processor and quickly whizz together.
Next shape into 8 burgers each about ¾” thick and rub each burger with oil on both sides.
Heat the oil in a frying pan, then cook the burgers over a medium heat for about 6 minutes on each side. Dress with lime wedges before serving.